Where would I go to speak about a suggested feature i propose for TornTools? I have a few cool ideas that I would like to see without having to make them myself with additional TamperMonkey Scripts.
• Nicer Chat Formats; Text Bubbles, Underlined Blue Hyperlinks.
• Poker Score on Poker tab
• Slot Jackpot In The Corner Of Your Screen Option
• Icons For Custom Area Tabs
• Greyed Out Risky Crimes
• Custom Themes; Wallpapers, Colors, Etc.
Just a few examples. I have plenty more in mind that I would love to present to the TornTools developers.
• Nicer Chat Formats; Text Bubbles, Underlined Blue Hyperlinks.
• Poker Score on Poker tab
• Slot Jackpot In The Corner Of Your Screen Option
• Icons For Custom Area Tabs
• Greyed Out Risky Crimes
• Custom Themes; Wallpapers, Colors, Etc.
Just a few examples. I have plenty more in mind that I would love to present to the TornTools developers.