Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War reviver

Started by Timmy20 [2942648] on in Faction Discussion.

8 replies · 265 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Timmy20 [2942648]
For waring faction to increase your winnings outcome in every war, you will need to revive members during war in other to get higher hit rate ?

I am available for waring faction to Link up with me for the main time of the war for me to revive your members in need.
NOTE: before or during the time you enlist for war,I should have being informed.
I will revive in bulk and you pay me per the revive
PER REVIVE IS $840,000!!! Or 1Xanax
If you will be having any information you want me to know,we plan before war.
Varides [2176530]
I would highly suggest looking into a reviving faction as spending 75e on revives isn't going to be very profitable long term.
Timmy20 [2942648]
I understand,
That's why you have to inform me 5 days before the war ,so I will be fully prepared,by that time I would have being in my reviving faction and some support will be add up,I would plan ahead with my team.
Thanks.
Timmy20 [2942648]
I understand,
That's why you have to inform me 5 days before the war ,so I will be fully prepared,by that time I would have being in my reviving faction and some support will be add up,I would plan ahead with my team.
Thanks.
Varides [2176530]
So moving back and forth between reviving faction and others is not very conducive for growth as the 3 day recruit status is a huge downfall. Plus it would be 3 days each way. basically you are looking at having 1 day in a reviving faction if you switch back and forth. Lack of Faction Perks is not worth it. Just join a reviving faction, work on contracts they collect.
Timmy20 [2942648]
Anyways thanks,I don't think that should concern my costumer, my way is different from other and don't make my costumer lose interest,my job is to revive, and my switching of faction is non of my client business,
Must I say all here ,the rest discussion is at DM
,I have give all the instructions needed,if interested message.
And thanks for the opinion.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
a few things, if you go for RW, revives:
  • 5 days is way too long time sometimes RW happens within 3 days of enlistment
  • Your Revive skill is 2 with a total of just 5 revives done (it is not worth planning to hire you just for a few revives while you can do that in trade chat for a similar price and without big notice and trying to make you be online when you are needed). Also, I don`t think anyone would want to get revived from you because it would result in a low life regen unless someone tries to do offensive revives (reviving opposite faction members, but most of the time they are turned off revives