Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tornstats question

Started by Gunnr [2521217] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Gunnr [2521217]
I’ve been meaning to change my current title as my current one is less than ideal. Im just wondering how often/when does Title Tracker update so I can accurately predict my ranking?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
It's API based so I would imagine it updates on the spot when you request.

Are you registered with Tornstats with an API key registered? It should pull in the info immediately if so.
Kwack [2190604]
From memory, it updates:
- whenever someone views your personalstats (in tornstats, not in torn)
- daily for users with an account + valid api key
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
This sounds right to me.

I'm guessing the OP is not registered with Torn Stats. Little known fact, you can see some pages unregistered.

That or if they are registered, they haven't input an API key. Which is literally exactly the OP's problem.

Tornstats can't pull your data until you give it access to pull your data. That's your problem.

Go HERE to create an API Key: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=api
Then go here in Tornstats to input the Key: https://www.tornstats.com/settings/general
Robdabank [3040016]
Is the torn stats title tracker down? I use tornstats daily but the title tracker option has never worked for me....is it currently working for anyone else?
ChloeChloe [2530354]
Attacks lost: 4,715.

I'd say your title is fair, accurate and likely to be the one you wear for some time
Gunnr [2521217]
Thanks! Got it working and saw the different titles and ranks I have. My loser title is fairly high haha but thankfully Nudist is not overly far off so I can work on that slowly as I get more stats