Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mega Torn Giveaway

Started by OrginalGangster [3251310] on in Trading Post.

39 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

OrginalGangster [3251310]
I'm officially leaving Torn for good and for reasons I can not say but before I leave I wanted to give away a bunch of stuff including:


Donator Packs x3
Ak-47 x3
Box of grenades x7
Stash box x5

All you have to do Is comment (does not matter if you like or dislike) and the first 3 people will get the DPs, the next 7 will get the grenades, the the next 5 will get stash boxes and 3 random people will get ak 47s


Peace and remember: This is just a game, hate the player not the game

Peace ?


- OG