Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

check revive setting?

Started by LaZoR50 [663200] on in API Development.

2 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
LaZoR50 [663200]
Hi there!

To keep things simple, I am trying to find a way to track revive settings for myself and/or my faction members.
using the Torn API User section, selection profile I can find a "revivable" variable.

Issue with this is that it is 0 for off completely, and it is 1 for on for everyone and also 1 for on for friends only...
Does any one have any better ideas on how to do this? I was kind of expecting it to go from 0 to 2 as they are separate options.
Omanpx [1906686]
It will be 1 if the api key owner can revive the target. So 1 if you have the person as a friend or are in the same faction, it will be 1 if they set it to friends and faction. No other way to check more detailed. The status just tells you if you are able to revive them or not, it doesn't tell you what their actual status is.
LaZoR50 [663200]
Aha, well that sucks! Was hoping this info would be something I could pull from the API but I suppose not.

Thanks for clarifying!