Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] Nuclear Fusion vs ODB

Started by Qfiffle [2557282] Committee on in Faction Discussion.

116 replies · 3.32k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
117
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
I promised people I'd make a forum thread after this starts if it goes well.

So here's a forum thread.

It's going well.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Okay, Nezha, now you can post your memes :P

PS a few stats

Our stats average is 1,679,313,785
Fusion's is 8,026,925,868

Our median is 1,346,611,538
Fusion's is 4,262,844,333

Here's the number of players in each stats band:

FusionODB
100b+20
10b-100b40
5b-10b285
3b-5b2710
1b-3b1244
100m-1b524
under 100m1713
Caedes [2100412]
Already did this in PMs but would like to extend the most gracious of thank yous to Lat for crippling enemy finances and supply chain recently.

You're welcome in odb anytime (just no vault access or trusting with monies but we'd love to have you otherwise)
Lat [1187876]
I don't think a couple GAKs etc would make the difference. It's not a stat similarity being pushed over by weapons or armor, it's a tactics disparity.

Or, maybe it's me, I never lost a RW we wanted to win I don't think. Could be wrong though, canna mind.

Still, self hosping sucks and would be better as a negative score in RWs possibly, it's a tactic but ugh, boring.