Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hacking crimes

Started by SantiagoEscobar [2944284] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
SantiagoEscobar [2944284]
Greetings

So I've recently completed the Networking Education course and I should have access to the Hacking crimes, it's just I can't seem to find them, they don't appear on my crimes list, I turned on a computer and canceled a virus I was programming but nothing.

Is there some other requirement I'm missing ?