Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Outer Words (Space Choice)

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Jobby [1640111]
So! After weeks on Skyrim and still waiting for the next Borderlands I decided to try an Epic free game - The Outer Words. After finally fixing (kinda) the weird blurry issues, I'm really enjoying it!!

BUT! After half an hour it's making me feel sick. Never experienced this with any game, ever, is it just me?
Varides [2176530]
Yeah it's the Field of View in the game. Play around with that setting to get it where you feel a bit better running around.

High on Life had the same issue except that dev team doubled down by saying FOV setting wasn't required. I've seen more than a few people say that can't play the game through because of that.
Kajal [2542083]
happens to me sometimes when I play (or watch Mr Kajal play) on the TV. it feels kinda random, like the same game will do it some days but not others. I have outer worlds but haven't gotten around to it yet, so thanks for the heads up... maybe I'll stream that one to the laptop.
Inspector_Q [2198654]
The inability to turn off setiings like chromatic aberration etc. is probably the reason why, there's a way to turn it off but you need to go folder diving, find a website that explains how its what I did. Otherwise have fun!
Jobby [1640111]
I managed to turn it off, it didn't stop me feeling sick though, definitely odd. Progressing through Far Cry:New Dawn at the moment