Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

April 15th, 10 Years Ago

Started by Liam [786585] on in General Discussion.

52 replies · 4.98k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Liam [786585]
10 years ago the illusive merit that I had spent over three years chasing was finally earned. After 9000 cannabis, I had Spaced Out.

In a few days time, Torn's annual 4/20 event will begin, where the effects of taking cannabis are tripled. Every year when this event rolls around I remind myself that hindsight is a great thing and the way my luck fell all those years ago, even if a 4/20 event had existed I don't think it would have allowed me to overdose on cannabis sooner!
When I visit the Achievements forum, to see who has been fortunate enough to achieve the much coveted Spaced Out merit, it is never with resentment. Whether it's achieved by taking 1 or 9000 cannabis, I enjoy seeing people showing off their honour bar.

Do I regret spending 3 years chasing a single merit? Not really, considering it's one of the most difficult merits to achieve.
Did I almost give up trying to get the merit? On many occasions!
Do I still smoke cannabis? Absolutely not.

To everyone who is currently hunting this merit, or will be smoking cannabis during the 4/20 event hoping to space out, I wish you all the best.

[image: snipboard.io]
pussy [2797641]
at a base minimum of 600,000 per xanax but at the lesser cooldown that cannabis is, something like 1,800 xanax (7.5/1.5 so 9k/5)

so like a billion stats at minimum; also that doesn't count the need to spam it often (time online) and staying in torn to do it (loss of plushies/flowers income)

the total cost is easy 1.5b in stats considering those are min, likely a lot lot more
Roskatha [2842902] Reporter
[image: gcdnb.pbrd.co]

03:06:13 - 20/04/23 You overdosed on some Cannabis going to the hospital for 5h 50m and losing 120 energy and 11 nerve
13:55:04 - 19/04/23 You overdosed on some Cannabis going to the hospital for 5h 50m and losing 55 energy and 4 nerve

Did it twice within 24 hours last year on my first 4-20 event. Wasn't all that hard, really.