!
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
This guy probably fell for one
My dude. The majority of those are dudes catfishing for a free ride.
Right "women" sure. I know those. Because If there is woman picture on profile it must be a woman, right? Dumbass
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a b*tch ain't one.
Also "girl":
Guy
In
Real
Life
Welcome to the Internet kiddo.
Also "girl":
Guy
In
Real
Life
Welcome to the Internet kiddo.
How many vaccines did it take to get this retarded? Because that might be affect the schedule for the rest of us.
Fake women? Online?
This has got to be a first. Surely somebody should come up with a name, or names for this?
Or do it non-verbally...
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
This has got to be a first. Surely somebody should come up with a name, or names for this?
Or do it non-verbally...
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Graved, no discussion here, OP is either salty he fell for a fake woman or just putting out big incel vibes. Maybe both.
“Once they have to do the slightest bit of work they wine and cry about it like a buster don't be a buster become a boss”
I’m still more of a boss as an Invincible Buster than you’ll ever be. Now gimme a free PI to live in a stuff to spoil me. PS, I don’t need your whine with my wine.
XOXO k thx bye.
I’m still more of a boss as an Invincible Buster than you’ll ever be. Now gimme a free PI to live in a stuff to spoil me. PS, I don’t need your whine with my wine.
XOXO k thx bye.
All the more reason to leave monuments to stupidity out where people can see them, a public lambasting can be a powerful vehicle for change.