Ppl who know what I'm talking about, will already know that OJ Simpson has passed away. I'm really not interested in anything but the (definitely possibly limited) response votes to this. Karma can feck off too.
OJ has gone
Started by DoctorCuraga [2615198] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lorax [2553402]
· 2 likes ·
This has nothing to do with torn, put it in P & L or something on another note, why you hating on orange juice dude - Ceb [68232] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Referenced in a duke mission tho - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved to NR
.
This has nothing to do with torn, put it in P & L or something
on another note, why you hating on orange juice dude
on another note, why you hating on orange juice dude
Good riddance to that man and this thread
Well, cuz its general discussion.
And I love OJ, vitamin C prevents scurvy.
And calcium makes my 9" bone bigga, nukka.
EDIT: "Yes he got away with it," is taking the lead (hence why I made the poll in the 1st place.)
And I love OJ, vitamin C prevents scurvy.
And calcium makes my 9" bone bigga, nukka.
EDIT: "Yes he got away with it," is taking the lead (hence why I made the poll in the 1st place.)
No moronic jury to let him off this time.
But yeah, probably better off in General-nonrelated forum.
But yeah, probably better off in General-nonrelated forum.
Referenced in a duke mission tho
Moved to NR
RIP OJ Simpson
He's looking up at us
He's looking up at us
Hey, I actually have his blade for sale if anyone is interested.
Thanks for looking
-Kato
The Missing Knife
Thanks for looking
-Kato
The Missing Knife
Mentions: OJ's Kichen Knife 16% Orange Fury 165%
Votes are still pending, but so far =
[image: y.yarn.co]
EDIT: no "glove fits" jokes or puns so far... wtf has happened to all the supposed assholes/smort-asses of Torn?
EDIT EDIT: If the glove fits my hand, I'm sorry it has your partners love-juice on it. They CAME to me first.
[image: y.yarn.co]
EDIT: no "glove fits" jokes or puns so far... wtf has happened to all the supposed assholes/smort-asses of Torn?
EDIT EDIT: If the glove fits my hand, I'm sorry it has your partners love-juice on it. They CAME to me first.
He can finally rest in peace now that his wife’s killer is dead.
I loved the jokes at the time -
Knock Knock
Who's there?
OJ
OJ who?
Wanna be on a jury?
Wouldn't want to be on my deathbed with that on my conscience.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
OJ
OJ who?
Wanna be on a jury?
Wouldn't want to be on my deathbed with that on my conscience.
Tigers woods mistook his dad's last deathbed words:
"Son, concentrate on golf, f**k everything else."
"Son, concentrate on golf, f**k everything else."
1st time learnt about Orange Juice !!
Rest in peace O.J. Cancer is horrible.