Non RW weapons with Piercing Ammo? Whats your calculation?
RED WEAPON SELLING THREAD
Started by Andyman [471591] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 7,066 / 7,066 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
piercing ammo is not useless.
Piercing ammo in itself is multiplicative to armor reduction and so is penetrate individually...
But when u r talking about using PI ammo with a penetrate weapon, then the %s don't add together to become 99%. they apply multiplicative which makes a lot more sense.
Piercing ammo in itself is multiplicative to armor reduction and so is penetrate individually...
But when u r talking about using PI ammo with a penetrate weapon, then the %s don't add together to become 99%. they apply multiplicative which makes a lot more sense.
also market is much lower recently. I sold my 43% penetrate enfield in October for 30b roughly, but just last month in March I sold my other 42% penetrate enfield for 20b
Yes 49% is great, but the M4 is in no way better than the enfield with 42% penetrate.... I don't see it being worth more than 10b honestly... and even 10b is a huge ask in this market
Yes 49% is great, but the M4 is in no way better than the enfield with 42% penetrate.... I don't see it being worth more than 10b honestly... and even 10b is a huge ask in this market
Offer accept.. Buyout 30B
49% Pene is highest % chance now…
49% Pene is highest % chance now…
I use expose myself and to value expose 10 times lower than penetrate just says more about your huge lack of knowledge about RW weapons than anything. Furthermore the penetrate is way of in price and its not "99% ignoring any armory points", its multiplicative as many in the forums has told you by now..
Any evidence? Any log? Any Explanation of multiplicative?
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Still up for grabs hits defense mains like a truck decent Accuracy pmo
The bleed is very satisfying
Still up for grabs hits defense mains like a truck decent Accuracy pmo
The bleed is very satisfying
Selling
Buyout 30B, accepting offers around 8B.
Are you 100% sure on this? I tested it early on when weapons were released and was able to achieve hits that bypassed 90% of armor with 40% Penetrate + 50% PI rounds.
Honestly can you guys all take your chat somewhere else.
If you don’t know how it works make a Q&A post
If you do and you want to talk about it make a GD post
If you do and you disagree make a B&I post
If you don’t know how it works make a Q&A post
If you do and you want to talk about it make a GD post
If you do and you disagree make a B&I post
I would say 30b is slightly overpriced ;)
that said, i am in need of a quick sale, so since this guns base stats are way better due to its awesome quality, i will take 30b for a quick sale!
[image: i.imgur.com]
that said, i am in need of a quick sale, so since this guns base stats are way better due to its awesome quality, i will take 30b for a quick sale!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Godsaten absolutely schooling all the haters. They're just jealous they have shitty weapons compared to you.
Yes, i know bro, Wiki said Piercing Ammo - Enemy armor reduced to 50%.. Above all people they want to sell their weapons with high price.. they don’t want to give others to money and chance.. Group fights with argued is very common.. Some are coming to say they wanna test with my weapon.. i know there is no log or no evidence of multiplicative what they are saying.. I know my buyout price is very high, some are afraid of selling with my price because they already sold their low chance weapon with high price.. I am happy to use with my gun and no worries..
Thanks Everyone…
Thanks Everyone…
[image: i.imgur.com]
Multiplicative estimate values are closer to actual values dealt in the fight. It can't be exact coz there is an RNG factor applied to dmg dealt in fights but with lots of fights data, we can eliminate that too...
I only tested with 3 fights, but upon initial analysis, it does seem that the bonuses do not add up together and are instead multiplicative in nature.
Armor Rating - 57, Penetrate - 42%, PI - 50% and Clothing Store armor bonus was 20%
On topic, Red Expose Jackhammer in bazaar for sale
Multiplicative estimate values are closer to actual values dealt in the fight. It can't be exact coz there is an RNG factor applied to dmg dealt in fights but with lots of fights data, we can eliminate that too...
I only tested with 3 fights, but upon initial analysis, it does seem that the bonuses do not add up together and are instead multiplicative in nature.
Armor Rating - 57, Penetrate - 42%, PI - 50% and Clothing Store armor bonus was 20%
On topic, Red Expose Jackhammer in bazaar for sale
NEW DAY NEW PULL
RIP on the bonus roll :(
[image: i.imgur.com]
Monster base stats with an amazing 286% quality. Looking for offers
RIP on the bonus roll :(
[image: i.imgur.com]
Monster base stats with an amazing 286% quality. Looking for offers
NEW HOUR? NEW PULL?
I mean, I wasn't going to open more caches but they are so damn tempting I tell ya.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Buyout 30b? Compared to the M4, this weapon does actually deserve its 30b buyout, but listening to offers starting at 20b
I mean, I wasn't going to open more caches but they are so damn tempting I tell ya.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Buyout 30b? Compared to the M4, this weapon does actually deserve its 30b buyout, but listening to offers starting at 20b
Now thats a sexy rifle, you shall from now on be called _RedField_