33 replies · 1.4k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Xi_Jinping[1145056]Reporter
· 7 likes · Congrats! Thats one of my goals too. but where did all that money go? Total networth $10,510,451,898
mutley[588278]Moderator
· 3 likes · Good job. Given that you're a mugger, I'm impressed with your positive friends/enemies ratio. Friends: 143 Enemies: 132
[image: media.discordapp.net]I'm not going to lie, I got a bit sloppy for the last 100m. I just wanted to get here. Never did I think I'd get anywhere near here when I started mugging as a young player with only 7m total battle stats in a now defunct faction named The Chimera's Den. Wow that feels like a lifetime ago.
Normally I write out a good post for the milestones. But I am tired, so I'm going to bed.
My new total like 12 hours later: $100,497,903,780
Thats because he is a genuinely nice person. Caught me once or twice and I often try to make the effort to talk to my muggers (although as with most pros, they won't give away their secret tactics).
I'm only at about 2b total mugged, but I wouldn't have even got there without other nice muggers. Its a tough grind and 100b is a great achievement.
16:12:16 - 26/09/22 Axeptance mugged you for $27,075,000 sending you to the hospital for 0h 38m [view]
16:49:18 - 26/09/22 You added Axeptance to your friends list