Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grenade spawning glitch.

Started by MaximusFangisus [3265088] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

MaximusFangisus [3265088]
I turned on "retrieve temporary weapons after fight", and now I get a free grenade after each battle I use. I began by buying one grenade. I used it in a battle and mugged someone, giving me money. After that, when I logged on the next day, I had 2 grenades, without purchasing an additional one. I tried this a few more times just in case my browser glitched, or I somehow had bought 2 by mistake, and now I have 4, without buying ANY ADDiTIONAL GRENADES.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Hi OP, presumably you mean the attacking settings to requip temp weapons after use? It means that if you still have temp weapons of that type after having used one it will automatically re-equip them from your inventory for the next fight, rather than giving free ones. A handy little QOL feature to prevent you having to manually re arm yourself each attack.

I can see in your lifetime in Torn you have acquired 6 grenades, 5 bought with mission credits and 1 found in the dump.

You have thrown a total of 2 in all of your attacks and have 4 remaining, so that all adds up and seems fine. My guess is you have forgotten about the mission credit ones you acquired.

Thanks for the report just in case there was an issue, but all seems fine here.