You can make a lot of money with Crimes 2.0 already if you have some patience
Does crime really pay
Started by Whataburger [1647397] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
not all C2.0 crimes suck. Like atm. Pickpocketing and burglary pay nice if you go after the right targets due to inflated Forgery items. Though I dont do either of em cos.... CS>money XD
I mean, you have to use your nerve for something, and busts doesn't give you anything besides CE, so yeah. It does pay. Very little, but it's more than 0.
STay in crime 1.0 and hack all day. 6M per days is great. I m not going to lose this income soon
...so we can raise our NB, so we can do more crimes!
as merits, sort of.. but in money? Ur joking rite?