The market says differently, cheapest ones for sale there are still at 614m.
[Sold]
Started by A_random_guy [1857022] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 120 / 120 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
They're the ones no one is buying - it's worth about 485-525m based on the price of points, and the potential for the museum day boost
I am selling it for 14m less than market price, so it's definitely the better deal :)
-5m, so nearly 20m cheaper now.
-5m, so nearly 20m cheaper now.
Bump
Bump
Even with your discount it's not worth paying for it. I never understood why would anyone buy artifacts from the market, if exchanged for points, even on Museum Day, you won't get the value you paid. Can buy points for the money and will make a better deal.
My guess is for convenience of buying 11k points at once? Also the rarity of the item obviously increases the value.
how about 400m
my price is 460M
I’ll give ya 470m
The people you are looking for do exist. But you're not going to find them with any regularity or with any speed, I've sold 6 in 2 years of having them in my bazaar every day. If you want it to sell at over the 495m mark, put it in your bazaar and make sure it's open for them to see. All you're going to get from this post are traders who know how much they can profit off of it, and the time frame it will take.
That said, I'll give you 475 for it.
That said, I'll give you 475 for it.
The fact that those are not sold should be a hint :p
Its worth 500m on Museum day, around 460m atm(didnt check market, guess)
Its worth 500m on Museum day, around 460m atm(didnt check market, guess)
That's actually some solid advice, thanks! :)
I'll still see if it sells for around 600m until Museum day, if not I might just trade it in myself.
I'll still see if it sells for around 600m until Museum day, if not I might just trade it in myself.
Bump
Bump. Also happy 420 :)
Bump
i have one its not gonna sell for 600m, unless the stars align and the buyer is drunk on crack and blind..
Which might very well happen, right?
Bu
i can guarantee you nobody will buy it for 590m after reading this thread, you might just stop bumping and hope someone wants to buy an expensive and "cool" item from your bazaar while drunk and high during the weekend