.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ELcomandante081 [2860752]
· 3 likes ·
Did 22 attacks and only got paid for one
Attacked five times, thank you sir!
Five more, have a good day!
I attacked 3 times
I just attacked 1 time!
I did 11 I'll do 10 more if you send me money so i can pop a xan
I attacked 1 time so far, will come back too
4 attack
+16 attacks
Attacked multiple times, lost all, haven't receiced moneies.
4 attacks coming
Attacked 6 times
Bouta attack 12 times
Attacked 4 times, glad to help!
My payment pls?
Attacked 2 times, haven’t received payment yet
8 attacks 4 yesterday 4 today
Just done 10 attacks
just attacked
4 attacks today
waiting for payment
waiting for payment