I've been looking around on some threads I can't find anything about this hopefully this can help other players aswell, I'm just wondering how everyone else is setting up there rigs, best way to build and get the most out of them.
Cracking crime rig setup
Started by IiTzDabz [3167934] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
How's this? https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16373016&b=0&a=0
Emforus also makes a series of crime guides, found on that page also.
Where did you look around? Try the Tutorials & Guides, it's like the 5th one on there.
Emforus also makes a series of crime guides, found on that page also.
Where did you look around? Try the Tutorials & Guides, it's like the 5th one on there.
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Cracking: An In-Depth Guide
Thank you, I guess I'm just blind been on mobile past couple days