Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED]

Started by Spiffie [2448597] on in Attacking.

42 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Spiffie [2448597] ×1

Spiffie [2448597]

Looking to buy losses in bulk, no time frame. 300k each. Just hit anytime, I have sorted weapons out. Minimum 10 at a time.

Please message me when done otherwise you will probably not get paid. I have an agency losing to me to, so hard to know who I am paying and not.

 

FOR NEW PEOPLE:

 

1) Buy a xanax from item market, use it and gain 250e.

2) Attack me and lose 10x and get 3m.

FewgSt8 [3220459]
Sooooo...
Messaged Spiffe letting them know I have a few attacks ready to slut.
Was told to go...
I went...
I got $$$ in seconds...

10/10 would slut again.
Spiffie [2448597]
Still buying. Please do a minimum of 10 and message me. I am also purchasing from a loss agency so events get lost. If you message me, I can filter through the events, confirm losses and send funds. Thanks to all repeat customers too <3
Spiffie [2448597]
Bump... hit any time now and send me a message with amount of losses.

I will post again when the next war is due, so I can let you guys know to pause,