Hey,
Since yesterday I can no longer access torn which is protected with Cloudflare. I end up in a cloudflare authorization loop.
This only occurs with a certain Chrome profile.
What have I already tried?
- Deactivated all extensions
- Deleted browser data
- Reset browser settings
- Set system clock to manual and automatic
- Used Google DNS
- Cloudflare DNS used
- VPN tested
- Router restarted
- PC restarted
- Flushdns
- Driver updated
Other Chrome profiles do not have the problem.
Incognito Tab has the same problem.
Since yesterday I can no longer access torn which is protected with Cloudflare. I end up in a cloudflare authorization loop.
This only occurs with a certain Chrome profile.
What have I already tried?
- Deactivated all extensions
- Deleted browser data
- Reset browser settings
- Set system clock to manual and automatic
- Used Google DNS
- Cloudflare DNS used
- VPN tested
- Router restarted
- PC restarted
- Flushdns
- Driver updated
Other Chrome profiles do not have the problem.
Incognito Tab has the same problem.