Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bootlegging Money

Started by Kasper-Grimm [3237421] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kasper-Grimm [3237421]
Is the online setup in bootlegging worth it?
I see that I need a high lvl for it ( I think it's 50) but I don't want to invest time into that when I can easily make cash pickpocketing.
Omanpx [1906686]
You won't make any sort of money that is worth while doing current crimes. Get them all to 100 skill for the merits and crime experience and wait for more profitable ones. Also, you posted in the wrong forum, this is not Q&A.
JustAndrey [2527016]
The only reason why you would want to set it up is the merit for it. Other that that there's no reason to do it, especially if you do crimes to make money out of them.