I am an avid Russian roulette gambler and would like a script that shows my gain/loss in the casino that INCLUDES RR. If it’s possible let me know! Or if you need some incentive :D
Scripters Needed!!
Started by LucidDreams [1324842] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
You have 73 casino tokens and a current streak of $-12,000,000
I just won a RR for 100m
I just won a RR for 100m