Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Bug

Started by Respect [2213633] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Respect [2213633]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

My friend hit me up today, and Im unable to message him back.

You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.

He messaged me this morning, and when I pinged him with 1$ to tell him it was bugging, he messaged me again. Still cant hit him back.

EDIT: More Info - I can message other people just fine. Seems to be just this friend. MrBoogeyman is the user in case its relevant.