Yeah 10 mil is a bit optimistic, but you can always try!
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
what he said
thanks for bringing the thread attention
Aaaaand you have the only negative rated thread on front page
Not sure why you got so defensive I thought it was a good attempt for a starter, just mispriced and needing some direction...
Good luck though..
Not sure why you got so defensive I thought it was a good attempt for a starter, just mispriced and needing some direction...
Good luck though..
well dang it
thanks for bringing the thread attention
thanks for bringing the thread attention
So someone pretty decently known in the graphics space gives constructive criticism, and what they get is a condescending reply over and over?
I'm sure you'll do well in the graphics space.
I'm sure you'll do well in the graphics space.
And that’s how we differentiate someone that wants to be part of the active graphic scene with willingness to refine and improve their craft to someone who is a money grabbing stretched picture on text selling mong.
I personally call this shit art, or tags or sigs.
Abz was being kind as f**k.
ThAnKs FoR bRiNgIng AtTenTioN tO mY tHrEaD
I personally call this shit art, or tags or sigs.
Abz was being kind as f**k.
ThAnKs FoR bRiNgIng AtTenTioN tO mY tHrEaD
R+ Thanks for attentioning my thread to this bring
I mean the second piece has some pretty colours but that's about all I can see, definitely a bit of an issue with the image quality, especially for the price listed
AWE!!
No constructive criticism was offered just that price was too high, u guys are really good about saying the art is shitty without offering tips to improve, sorry i dont subscribe to the same washed out overlay style as some do...
No constructive criticism was offered just that price was too high, u guys are really good about saying the art is shitty without offering tips to improve, sorry i dont subscribe to the same washed out overlay style as some do...
You've just given me eye aids having to see this pile of shit brother. Your parents should be ashamed of you
Me after seeing this shit
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Me after seeing this shit
[image: i.gyazo.com]
they likely are, thanks
As much as OP is a retard copy and pasting is not feddable. It might be against forum rules for spam though, idk
I'm just here to give this thread attention.
obligatory
thanks for bringing the thread attention
thanks for bringing the thread attention
looking good
thread giving thanks attention
At least you admit to using AI rather than just trying to cover it up. Although charging anything - real money or play money - for AI generated anything is BS in my opinion. AI is for shitposting, not for profit.
At least you admit to using AI rather than just trying to cover it up. Although charging anything - real money or play money - for AI generated anything is BS in my opinion. AI is for shitposting, not for profit.
So, I’ve gone back and forth on whether I should post here or not. Kilo and I don’t get on at all, she has me ignored last I checked, and we have each other enemied. We used to be in the same faction.
That said..
I’ve seen some of her other work and she does have real talent with some things with how she changes things or just how she ends up getting an overall effect in the end. She uses some ai stuff but changes it enough for it to be unique I think.
Like I said we don’t get on really, but I did at least want to put it out there that I’ve seen some of her other pieces and I thought they were really good…
If people want to give her another chance..
That said..
I’ve seen some of her other work and she does have real talent with some things with how she changes things or just how she ends up getting an overall effect in the end. She uses some ai stuff but changes it enough for it to be unique I think.
Like I said we don’t get on really, but I did at least want to put it out there that I’ve seen some of her other pieces and I thought they were really good…
If people want to give her another chance..
?
hahahaha