Hey everyone I'm new to torn. What's some good advice in growth and the game in general?
Any advice?
Started by 58KT [3266752] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mikzcool [3203942]
· 2 likes ·
Hi There, Read up on this guide. GUIDE Posted on the wrong forum bte.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Read the guide posted above.
Put your merits in Education .
Put your merits in Education .
Yea Im on that now I wish I knew from the gate! So I have my wife doing everything right the first time unlike me lolol