I did clear all tabs / history but not sure if this affected anything so far - using PDA so it may be isolated to that too, will update within 24-48h if I see it again without open tabs / cookies etc
yeah I can post an update if needed but still same issue, ssed in case you wanted it included
it’s more of a temporary visual issue but makes no sense to “show up” even, and sometimes happens for multiple messages as posted above ^ so it can definitely be annoying - even after clearing cookies / cache
I've had similar issues, mainly occured due to tabbing - I was playing poker on one tab, other torn stuff on other tabs. Obviously often tabbing back and forth from the poker chat, causing this.
I had messages being multiplied by 5 at its peak. Given this was a week back, but I couldn't find any consistent repro steps.
Cache clears works as a temp fix, but the issue will return.