So I was wondering what does leveling crime do? Does it let you get more access to more areas (like shoplifting from more stores) or does a higher level mean you'll get better returns (more money or better loot)?
Also I may be dumb but what's the point of graffiti?
ChloeChloe[2530354] · #2
As you level up crimes, in most crimes it unlocks new areas/skills within those crimes that gives access to additional items, uniques, targets etc..
Rumour has it that CS levels may have an impact on OCs in the future when they are updated but that's all speculative.
All crimes give CE which helps build towards improving your NNB and giving you more nerve as a result.
So, the point in doing the crimes is to build your nerve bar so you can higher nerve crimes. In return you get $$ and crime experience. Crimes are important feature to this game. Especially early game to help you get Property's, weapons ETC.
I hope this helps. And Sorry I wouldn't have a clue about the graffiti.
you see those little star icons on the crime button? that means there is a unique there. if I remember correctly, the unique for joining the gang should be in the first area that you hit 500 in