CLOSED
Hey, it's been a while since I've taken commissions, but I've been thinking about doing it again casually for a bit.
I'm open to suggestions, but I'll only take on commissions that interest me. So, if you're up for it, feel free to post your ideas here, and
I'll choose the ones that catch my interest the most. All I ask in return is just
two cans of Xmass (updated april 29th)
three cans of Xmass. I'm not sure how long I'll keep this up, but let's see how it goes.
Done so far:
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
only two cans of Xmass?... stupidly cheap for A+ work
anything whitewolf/magical/fantasy themed :)
also, please include the color purple in there if possible!
I'll send THREE cans! :D
Lately I've been liking cowboys, old western stuff, the al pacino sig from ak, taking classical art and statues and making something with those.
I like nature... favourite animals: Deer, Geese,
I like nature magic too, like bioluminescence. Valkyries,
I like Bands, country and hick hop. Sexy sinners.
cyberpunk?
Would you be interested in doing something sloth-related?
I'd be interested in Sid from Ice Age, Flash from Zootopia, or even Belt from Croods
[image: i.pinimg.com][image: images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com][image: i.pinimg.com]
OK, thank you for your requests!
I don't want to stress myself out, lol, i liked all 3 requests, so i'm gonna close this now until i've done them.
I'm so excited to see the sloth ones. These would be sooo cute to work with!
I'm sorry I didn't catch this post before it closed but glad to see your taking commissions again because your awesome!!!
2 slots open
Let me insist that I'll only take on commissions that interest me and just for 2 cans of X-mass. TY!
- Power of Nature such as: Tornados, Tsunamis or Sea bravery, Meteoros, Northern lights, Volcanic eruptions, Lightning storms, Huge Waterfalls, Desert sandstorms, etc.
took a page out of your book :)
Id like something with a unicorn, but not sure if its up your alley *fingers crossed*
I'm sorry you were the first to ask but had to wait, this has driven me crazy, lol, but i think it was worth the wait, hope you like it
[image: i.imgur.com]
omg! I love it!!! <3
Sorry for the trouble, lol
19:51:30 - 25/04/24 You sent 3x Can of X-MASS to Ultravi0let with the message: thank you for the sig! ^-^
I don't know if this would interest you but I've kind of been wanting something with a red witch.
Yes! Of course!
Closed again :-)