Dw about it mate, we've backtraced his IP and have his address, I'm going to befriend his mum and get him sent to bed early, she's not gonna tuck him in either.
Alfred owes me 100 million
Started by Il_Burt_Il [3127818] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
the state of this thread.. in before grave
I'm already at his moms house. you gotta wait your turn mate.
Does this thread belong in roleplay forum?
I am so confused.
I am so confused.
When you quit can I have your stuff so I can throw it in the dump?
I think that only applies when one of them gets a boner.
This multi kid really thinks he's something
Staff Edit - Obscene Content
Careful guys, Spongebob might go bikini bottom on your ass!
This is an innovative way to turt for wars! It guarantees hositalization for at least 3 days xD
Now, you're not in a faction, so what are you turting for???
Now, you're not in a faction, so what are you turting for???
Bad news pal. No discussion, so I graved it. Good luck
Edit: I'll also be looking into the apparent harassment going on in the chat screenshots.
Edit: I'll also be looking into the apparent harassment going on in the chat screenshots.
Yes I would like you to ban Alfred if possible and return the 100 million in cash he owes me thank you very much.
Kid's gonna get banned xD
Sometimes an argument starts between the ghosts in ones mind and spills out on to the streets.
Damn inflation is out of control
We are still on stage 2 as it stands currently, Im not sure if I want to skip stages yet and actually make it public for why he owes me 100 million as that will cause me lose all the leverage I have against him in this present moment. The longer he waits to pay the worse its gonna be for him thats all I can say about his debt to me.
Unless he owes you 100m for close up taint pics none of us give a shit. And if it is that, we're just disappointed.
We are ready for stage 3.