sorry
sorry for asking
Started by duckduck100 [3142186] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved, begging, no discussion
I think you're going to get more use out of this than a PI, my dude.
I strongly suggest you edit this post to request a graveyard. These posts do not go well
Yeah, If you already beg, go big. I am sure this will get you faster to your goal.
delete this
and just rent a pi with airstrip
and just rent a pi with airstrip
Graved, begging, no discussion
355/113. There you go.