Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notable Torn players over the years

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in General Discussion.

666 replies · 23.6k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 667 / 667 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Svedka [1618089]
If i recall correctly i was in the OG someone's faction a long time ago. Think the faction was called "The Nameless" or something like that? Can't seem to find the faction no more, probably got renamed or destroyed.

I don't think it was a self-fed tho, I think she was suspected for multi as others has mentioned too.
fragilesong [2139951]
Triplicant.

I know he really made his mark during his time here, and I can say he's responsible for being the primary reason that some people (not just me) are still in Torn to this day. His guides are fantastic even still, and he was one of the kindest people to ever live in Torn.
OGColossus [2153592]
I was the winner of the first TCBB on my OG account. Body did great with that and was such a great player. The last comp was a busting comp. 1st and only Xanax I took on that account
RGiskard [1953860]
"Notable" is such an open-ended term. The answer you get is much more dependent on the person answering than anything else.

For me, battle and battle stats were always the most interesting part of the game, so BodyBagger is my #1 most notable player. Even now, with two of us ahead of him in real battle power, he is still often thought of as the standard to beat. He was the top-stat player for longer than most have played the game, and he was ahead by a larger margin than anyone ever was or will be, thanks to the 5t gain-per-SE cap.

In the larger sphere of faction warfare, I am aware of no single player that wielded so much more influence than all others and for as long a time as Z_Junior. He was that person from the time I started playing Torn until JFK was overthrown in the Insurgency. Even when examining the empires of today, there are only a few leaders, at most, that have the raw capability to lead in such an effective manner, and even fewer that are also willing to put in the work.

In my own personal sphere, Hank was the heart and soul of Relentless and is the single-most important person responsible for its rocketing to the top of the game, with all due respect to the many others who provided the power, strategy, and drive to fulfill his dreams. Without him, Monarch would not exist, and I think it's fair to say Monarch picked up the mantle that Relentless had once worn, albeit for only a year or two, of the most powerful faction family in Torn.

Outside of the world of battle achievements, I would nominate the people who are so good they changed the meta of Torn, whether by example or by guide, as the most notable, because they change the gameplay of so many. Especially because this game is built around a high level of secrecy surrounding mechanics, nearly everyone would be floundering about if not for those who blazed these trails.
Unnamed199cz [2783125]
When I see torn, I see people like
CockyNudist - reached negative Stats, lvl 100 And Now barely any Stats
Baldr - guides etc.
Proxima - his researches
RealistAssassin - N.1 Stats
BodyBagger - absolute master of this game
Ched - getting chedded should be in new dictionary
Imrealbeast [2611338]
One player I’d like to mention is Matzkops. He’s famous to me just for the fact he inspired me to come back to the game after I had quit for months. Also the most genuine trustworthy person I’ve met on my few years in torn. I’d imagine he’s pretty well known to many as well. Too bad in the recent months stocks were nerfed which led to his activity to drop some.


Baldr is another, read every single guide of his when I started my torn journey and he’d directly give advice whenever I needed it. What makes him stand out to me is his ego isn’t high unlike some players who think they are too “famous” to give a response back if you message them.

There are so many names to mention but I wanted to give praise to these 2 in my experience.
Botanist [2502943]
I haven't been playing for too long but I do remember Someone, she was a legend. But as level holder, I'd say Clown is probably one of the badass level 1 mfk on Torn right now

Mentions: Clown [1976780]

MasterF1re [2854737]
I want to mention 2 younger players I haven't seen mentioned yet, who while not as historical as most on this list (yet), I think they inspired and reminded, and helped many new players, feel that it wasn't a lost cause, gaining huge NW to compete with the big boys n gals, who had used exploits, different stock market, and the like, to acquire insane amounts of wealth.

Lustdragon69, Who many people will think of, when they need a RW weapon. Buying, selling, valuing. Not to mention his daily Xanax giveaway, and wonderful forum tone. I'd highly recommend everyone read Lusty's HoF NW journey it's an absolute masterclass in finding a niche, digging in, and paving the way for many more people to think "maybe I should try some RW flipping"

The second player I want to mention is Matzkops, who to me, symbolises the power of activity, networking, and getting those with more money but less time, to trust you. Rocketing up his personal networth, by making use of his stock market talents, at a (relatively) young account age, proving to those that were moaning about the stock market changes, that it is still possible to make $$$


On the topic of pure money, perhaps Hell_Fire deserves a mention. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hell_Fire is the richest player in Torn, when you're looking at purely personal networth. No faction families vaults, RAD's, stock fund managing for factions, etc.

If he ever decides to start a 4SE a day diet, everyone should look out for that username rocketing up the stats HoF

Mentions: Hell_Fire [27581] · LustDragon69 [2802242] · Matzkops [2566807] · [Lusty's Achievement] Top 250 Networth HoF

Vernunzio [730674]
Foxxeh was a legend. Brought Vulpes from literally a handful of noobs to what it is today, and also back from the brink of negative respect. Shout out to SataniX poker club for any true OG Vulpes reading this.