Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

909 days

Started by Broxogar [2728258] on in Achievements.

34 replies · 739 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 8795 ×1 Resto_Rogue [2713731] ×1 Goulding [2726172] ×1

Broxogar [2728258]
Hey everyone,

So I got there, even with an OD today!

I was originally going to go for 2B in under 900 days, but decided instead to get my reviving merits done (including 1,000 revives) and to get my dex up to 100mil rather than leaving it at under 1mil.

Not the fastest, but a big achievement for me!

A huge shoutout to my amazing faction, The Brotherhood of Battle and my awesome leaders (Resto_Rogue and Gouding) for all their guidance and assistance .

Free stat spy below!!

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Goulding [2726172] · Resto_Rogue [2713731] · The Brotherhood of Battle [8795]

HarryWho [196532]
Unlike you, I rated up your thread and congratulate on your achievement.

However something strike me the moment I see your profile...
Wasn't the 900days but the level 15.

Still. Congrats. Well done.
Shubaz [3143036]
Great achievement mate and glad to be part of a big milestone even if I did exactly nothing to help. On the other hand you and the other leaders have been a great help to the faction and myself.

Hopefully you can make 4b by the end of the year. Big challenge there. ??
Jaska [2703251]
Congrats!

One weird thing I see here is using DEF main hanks ratio, but level holding at the same time. Each to their own I guess.

Still awesome achievement to reach 2bil that fast!
Kelsie [340367]
Oh gosh that’s so cool!! I love seeing my little newbs grow up! Keep up the great work!