Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ODB vs shaz1 cough sorry MAoL

Started by Mickadin [2745651] on in Faction Discussion.

49 replies · 2.22k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Caedes [2100412]
I'm sure if the same exact scenario happened with an M faction we definitely wouldn't see 500 of you guys in there circlejerking each other...
AlleywayJack [2365488]
Respectfully - This thread was made 5 hours ago, at which point the war certainly wasn't over.
Personally I thought there was a reasonable likelihood that we might lose control and momentum around the same time the thread was made.
Most of the comments and memes in the thread are quite literally laughing at how badly Shaz kicked our asses.
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
Yeah they're all respecting shaz and saying everyone else in MAOL is useless, the war was most definitely over when this thread was made. I'd be embarassed if it was an M one or an ODB I call it how it is.

Ns4 haven't dealt us, I could take that as disrespectul, they probably think they can beat us, I don't think they will. But regardless imma not shit talk their whole faction because of it if we do win.

I thought I'd just give MAOL a shout out because ODB are no joke, and their efforts, outside of shaz, were admirable and I feel some these posts just take away from that.
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
Yeah the thread is a little awkward but that's probably my fault. ODB really wanted a war thread but after Marcinko messaged underestimating us so badly I refused to make one, knowing people would bet on us and it might make MAOL look up our war history. I preferred them to keep underestimating. But my members were making memes and really wanted somewhere to post them. I think they felt like they could only do it once MAOL had stopped underestimating us so much, i.e. partway through the war.

Anyway GG all, was a fun war. I'd love to know how Shaz gets so much e!
Mickadin [2745651]
Good fight, MAoL. War is over and the banter can go with it. No ill will intended. It was a hard fought war and certainly there were moments we thought it could turn. You guys had some brutal pushes and kept us on our toes. Thanks for the fun and looking forward to next time.
LUCCIANO [2665873]
Euphoria disliked your post


I’m sorry if it hurts your feelings, but the laughs at Marcincko were very well deserved.
Marcinko [488099]
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]


Well done on your victory, like we spoke about repeatedly throughout the war, the speed at which your nubs medded out - initiated an attack - made a hit - and ended the fight, all under 3 seconds was very impressive and hard for us to counter the finger clicking speed, for long periods of our chains we had control but knew this morning if we couldn’t break your chain it was essentially over.

congrats !
Prime [1968449]
I don't get what the issue is tbh you win some you loose some way I see it we got out played nothing wrong with that.
SpaceSloth [1179947]
GGs to ODB, you guys were tough tbh, everytime i came back on from a work break you guys were just getting further and further in front, was a very admirable display and to that i salute and respect all of you guys and gals.
Rockem [1639350]
This thread isn't about your platinum monarch faction. It's about odb beating a Diamond one. Congrats again odb.
DR34M_W34V3R [1886958]
Like Marcinko you didn’t do your homework
and don’t understand how karma works

How anyone in Monarch thinks people from other factions
like bending over and whiffing their farts as much
is worthless and weak

All you Monarch fanbois have 5000+ posts about yourselves
You all are desperately following a weak Champion

Marcinko and shaz1 will continue to take the profits from these wars as they have been
It is their faction members that will suffer and get even less with the new system

It is how Monarch works

Edit: In before JS-REP makes a mess and then tries to recruit new members after claiming to like hot women