Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight Delay

Started by Shelkad [2617911] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Shelkad [2617911]
I'm selling flight delay 12M each

Ping me or mail me to trigger my TTS (Text to Speech) event, I'm often around and will answer fast if you do it that way.

Don't just chat msg me as I won't hear a warning about it and I might answer too late.

I also do friends / foe reveals for 24M