Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit question

Started by JustinCidher [3218642] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

JustinCidher [3218642]
Still kinda noob an wondering if there is a way to reset merit points reading further into everything I placed 1 or 2 into realize I'm a big dum dum with how much I spaced them out instead of focusing on things to progress easier
CockyNudist [2209950]
It's not a bad idea to put just a few merit points into each category you want since you don't have many merits and the earlier upgrades cost less merit points. But yes you can reset them either with points (Reset Merits in the points shop) or by waiting until after christmas/new years for a free reset.
RobberHood [2361494]
You probably haven't done as bad as you think you have with so few merits available, just earn more.

On Christmas (or new years i always forget) everyone tends to get a free merit reset, so you may as well wait
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
This.

Its new years btw, unless Im remembering wrong, im thinkin like a news years resolution (see what they did there?)

Oh, and you get some free snowballs too.

EDIT: hunting merits from the start is a good idea. Its taken me a while, but I'm almost at 500 (which will automatically make it 501), and they really help suit whatever you're particular play style may be. Like/have a really decent shotgun? merits into that.

But I'd heavily suggest you max education, bank invest, and life, first. (you get a free merit for taking one upgrade to the max aswell. Oh, and a merit for resetting your, er, merits...)
RobberHood [2361494]
Snowballs on New year's didn't sound right so I did some highly advanced investigation

You have received a free merit reset. Merry Christmas!


20:33:54
25/12/23