Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ripped

Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 548 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
73
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Green_Revolver [1583290] ×1

Wolverine [1971836]
for now spending $450m for a stat enhancer would give me less stats than those I would get by using $450m worth of cans of rudolph (I would get 31m strength with a stat enhancer, while I would get 45m strength with $450m worth of cans of rudolph).

I will not use stat enhancers for a while and I don't plan to use my booster cooldown for alcohol (right now I'm just using cans of damp valley while strength steadfast is 18% or 15% until mid june).
ZOMB13 [1795241]
Not sure this really counts as an achievement. I'm getting this in under 5 years without using more Xanax (even without SSL gym), you're about 4.5 years old. If I had the SSL unlocked now it would be close to 4.03 years total age for me.
Wolverine [1971836]
I train only strength, speed and defense.
I don't train dexterity anymore (I stopped at 1b).

There is 1 month of 18% defense steadfast, 1 month of 18% strength steadfast, 1 month of 18% dexterity steadfast (and 15% strength steadfast), 1 month of 18% speed steadfast.

Let's say that I bought many cans of damp valley a couple of years ago, and many cans of santa shooters and rudolph last halloween: so I'm using damp valley for 2 months of strength, santa shooters for 1 months of defense, rudolph cans for 1 months of speed because it's 500m behind strength and defense.

Each halloween/christmas event I decide which cans to buy based on the money at my disposal (money to buy cans and money to invest in further passive stock increments).
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
As much as I hate that you still promote the SSL gym, 10bil stats as an SSL user is a great achievement.

R+