Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Long vs short gearbox

Started by Fists [2830940] on in Racing.

8 replies · 462 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Fists [2830940]
Which one is better? because one gives +6% acceleration and +8% top speed and the other gives +8% acceleration and +6% top speed

if they are pretty much the same then which one is technically better
SanKaloon [2496998]
I don't know, but I run long ratio because someone once said to, and seem to consistently finish behind others with lower RS, but I don't have any idea what they are running, so it's probably just bad luck. I've thought about changing, so I will watch this thread and see what the consensus is, and maybe change.
Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer
Long Ratio usually works better in longer races.
Short Ratio in shorter ones and for lap records.

This is just observational though and has no data backing