Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN GoFundMe

Started by jimbopo [2962988] on in Fun & Games.

8 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Simik13l [3193350]
You're 13 years old playing a game with adult themes? Youngin where's your mother, does she know about this? Listen just put torn city down for at minimum another 3 years and come back when you're older. This isn't a game for children.
Yarrow [2668259]
I mean, technically you can play the game at 13...
Pretty sure I joined on my first account when I was like 15 and I had no issues.
Thebumblebeebo [3129419]
Bud your almost a year into the game, don't be making stupid little posts asking for money you have had ample opportunity to make. Join Bloodline and do ranked wars, you can earn millions per week.