Yes, vote whether to drop bomb on OP or not.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Honestly I think I was bringing the quality up.
OP was nice enough to refund the investors
17:26:50 - 28/04/24 KrisW sent $46 to you with the message: Thread was graved
Respect
17:26:50 - 28/04/24 KrisW sent $46 to you with the message: Thread was graved
Respect
I'm also refunding but updated for the lols
I disagree. This is higher quality and a lot more light-hearted than some of the other threads on GD.
I was just starting to feel a sense of community.
Lat calling other players "mongs" is deemed high quality it would seem.
I was just starting to feel a sense of community.
Lat calling other players "mongs" is deemed high quality it would seem.
Nub players think the number of days on a profile show how active a player is...
nika chu... nooo
Man, if I was a multi, this would be a clever way to build DB funds. Truthfully, I'm not that smrt.