NEWBIE CHARITY
Capital contributions $40 million
Current fund money left: $36 Million
Qualifications:
How do you enter into the charity? Message below: "Gimme money"
How much can I expect to receive? One Million per player in CASH
NOTICE: $40 million is the total money that will be given out to players in need. I do NOT except additional money donations (thank you but, no) for the cause. Once the total money has been distributed I will have this post discontinued and graved.
Capital contributions $40 million
Current fund money left: $36 Million
Qualifications:
- Newbie (green leaf)
- Must have played more than 4 days
- One entry per player
How do you enter into the charity? Message below: "Gimme money"
How much can I expect to receive? One Million per player in CASH
NOTICE: $40 million is the total money that will be given out to players in need. I do NOT except additional money donations (thank you but, no) for the cause. Once the total money has been distributed I will have this post discontinued and graved.