Good Afternoon,
As a responsible Torn Citizen (tbh, more like a scared citizen fearing exile from the wrath of bug), I am reporting this bug.
Logged in to Torn
Click on Casino
Clicked on "Spin The Wheel"
500,000$ magically appears in my wallet, checks log >> 13:15:43 - 29/04/24 You won $500,000 on the Wheel of Awesome (PS. I didn't even click on the wheel of awesome).
Attached Image for evidence.
[image: imgur.com]
https://imgur.com/a/Xn2qyHV
Expecting gifts from the TC Community chest.
Cheers!
As a responsible Torn Citizen (tbh, more like a scared citizen fearing exile from the wrath of bug), I am reporting this bug.
Logged in to Torn
Click on Casino
Clicked on "Spin The Wheel"
500,000$ magically appears in my wallet, checks log >> 13:15:43 - 29/04/24 You won $500,000 on the Wheel of Awesome (PS. I didn't even click on the wheel of awesome).
Attached Image for evidence.
[image: imgur.com]
https://imgur.com/a/Xn2qyHV
Expecting gifts from the TC Community chest.
Cheers!