55m
Posts archived: 176 / 176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thanks for your bid. Updated :)
FINAL DAY FOR INVINCIBLE
Get your bids in before 21:00!
Get your bids in before 21:00!
1 AND A HALF HOURS LEFT
Get INVINCIBLE at a great price! Place your final bids!
Get INVINCIBLE at a great price! Place your final bids!
New Auction now up!
CYBORG
Ends 9th May
CYBORG
Ends 9th May
Bump
Bump. No bids on this yet! Get yourself a bargain!
Bump. Is this going to get an opening bid?
Bump
15m
30 on the cyborg
Thank you for your bid.
Thank you for your bid.
Just over one day left!
I'll bid 45m on it
Thank you. I have updated the post to reflect this bid :)
Good luck!
Good luck!
FINAL DAY FOR CYBORG.
Get your bids in before 21:00TCT
Get your bids in before 21:00TCT
Just under 8 hours to go!
Best of luck everyone
Best of luck everyone
TWO HOURS remaining for CYBORG
Congrats on the winning bid. I’ll reach out later today with the signature