I refuse all large art orders, unless it's a faction description
But my brother Karna called
BIG bits
PURE CUTS
CALL ME DEN
Posts archived: 462 / 462 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I refuse all large art orders, unless it's a faction description
But my brother Karna called
BIG bits
PURE CUTS
CALL ME DEN
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Friend of profile sig for Wax[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Call ABz[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]For my brother Gojo[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Always a pleasure[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Call me[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Big thank you to my brother ovoxo for trusting me with this project and giving me the opportunity. I owe a lot to him, been supporting my work from day dot. Thank you to the M leadership team for green lighting the final results...I think it's a real homerun this one, I hope everyone thinks so too :)[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Full Monarch Family main banner makeover[/background]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Thats your boy gone clear[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Thank you TheMightyThor for the order[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Oil money[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Call ABz[/background]