I don't want to have a gender in Torn. I want to be like Donald Duck in that regard. That will make it easier for me to get married to someone in Torn. So please make a No Gender alternative. The Enby alternative is two genders so that is not the same as a No Gender alternative. A No Gender alternative will not change any rules in Torn so it's easy to add.
Make a No Gender alternative.
Started by Ramokin [2672865] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 89
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Runalf [2047589]
· 37 likes ·
I think you have more problems than just your gender. - Flak [2091491]
· 27 likes ·
Non-Binary .... aka 'N.B' aka 'Enby' encompasses anything that is not one of the two binary options. 'No Gender' is still non-binary. It is adequately covered imo - Skjold [2442882]
· 26 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
Why would it be easier to marry someone without gender? You can just marry anyone you want, gender does not matter for marriage.
It shows that it's not real life. Marriage in torn isn't real and No Gender isn't real. That makes it easier for me to marry someone in Torn if I'm No Gender.
I think you have more problems than just your gender.
I have no problems with my gender in real life. It's the marriage thing in Torn that's the problem. It's not a good thing in the game. I'm used to play TTRPG games and marriage in the games I play doesn't exist. And there are reasons for that. That kinds of contacts makes problems in TTRPGs games. It's better to not have them in the games.
Yeah I am sure they will adjust the game to your likings.
Any other wishes???
Any other wishes???
Non-Binary .... aka 'N.B' aka 'Enby' encompasses anything that is not one of the two binary options. 'No Gender' is still non-binary.
It is adequately covered imo
It is adequately covered imo
always nice to get my daily allotment of cringe early on in the day, thanks
OP got in trouble with it's "significant other" for planning a marriage proposal.
[image: i.giphy.com]
[image: i.giphy.com]
OP, if you have a problem picking a gender in a game, I'd suggest flipping a coin.
If not having the "correct gender" in a game is a problem for you, I'd suggest a therapist.
There are games like Rust when gender and appearance is selected randomly for you, nobody sane has a problem with that, you can do the same thing in Torn by flipping a coin.
If not having the "correct gender" in a game is a problem for you, I'd suggest a therapist.
There are games like Rust when gender and appearance is selected randomly for you, nobody sane has a problem with that, you can do the same thing in Torn by flipping a coin.
Im a black woman in Rust.
What if you don't want to identify as an Enby, but specifically "No Gender"?
If anything, we should scrap every other gender and only have the following below.
Male
Female
Other / Rather not say
If anything, we should scrap every other gender and only have the following below.
Male
Female
Other / Rather not say
Me to
You don't seem to have read my comment.
NON-BINARY is another way to say 'Anything other than male & female'
It is effectively the exact same as 'Other / Rather not say'
You and OP are seemingly just failing to understand it.
NON-BINARY is another way to say 'Anything other than male & female'
It is effectively the exact same as 'Other / Rather not say'
You and OP are seemingly just failing to understand it.
Donald Duck isn't agender
Nope, I got what you said 100%
You just didn't read what I've said.
You just didn't read what I've said.
Wait, all I saw was that you want to be a duck. If we get duck fights one day would you be my duck? We can call you IT if you wanna..?
I think that statement is your cue to go back to those other games. Marriage in torn is purely a business agreement for splitting property rentals and merits. Gender and sexual identity count that much that both me and my spouse are straight men.
Marriage makes no problems and actually solves a few in the early game, get over yourself
Marriage makes no problems and actually solves a few in the early game, get over yourself
What the f does that even mean
The suggestions you made are the options we have.
That problem is clearly solved, Go be a clueless noob somewhere other than in my notifications box pls.
That problem is clearly solved, Go be a clueless noob somewhere other than in my notifications box pls.