Having no gender would confuse most aspects of the game, such as the flavor text in crimes and duke missions. Other than that, people don't really care about gender in Torn :D
Why is that at all offensive? How can there be bad connotations? I genuinely do not understand.... And if you are stressing your point as valid then it looks like you were not trolling?
Do you have a point to make or are you just spouting bullshit for the sake of bullshit?
Either way, ya keep downvoting me, so i'll keep seeing you as a moronic douche.
One or Zero or Anything else.... Its really not exactly hard to grasp....
You say I keep downvoting you, but you kinda downvoted all of my posts, so I've returned the favor.
Back in my day, forms used to use something like "Other / Rather not say" or "Other / Please specify", which is why I said it's got a less bad connotation.