So I have a mission that requires me to hit specific body parts. Out of the 23 times I have attacked this individual I have failed to hit 1 out of 2. My question is are you able to aim at certain body parts or is it all random?
Aiming while attacking?
Started by Str8blazenHydro [3223445] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SexxySweety [671797]
· 10 likes ·
You sent a Cattle Prod to Str8blazenHydro. - AirQuotes [2302761]
· 1 likes ·
Yes. Use a low damage weapon. Cattle prod, pillow, plastic sword, taser. Something like that. OP isn't level 15 yet, so cattle prod might be too expensive to justify for 1 mission.
Mentioned in this thread
Str8blazenHydro [3223445] ×1
negative. It's random. have to attack them again.
I always use my computer mouse to aim at a specific body part as I click the weapons to hit, though sadly, it has never proc like how I aimed.
try a cattle prod
Yes. Use a low damage weapon. Cattle prod, pillow, plastic sword, taser. Something like that. OP isn't level 15 yet, so cattle prod might be too expensive to justify for 1 mission.
You sent a Cattle Prod to Str8blazenHydro.
Mentions: Str8blazenHydro [3223445]
You need to use a low damage weapon, just you fists perhaps and hit the opponent as many times as possible before the ko. This will likely land your hit.
Exactly same advice I would have put except for plastic sword which has awful accuaracy!
Also Taser due to having to reload after every 2 shots, so you'll only get 6 attacks with a taser!
Also Taser due to having to reload after every 2 shots, so you'll only get 6 attacks with a taser!
You can try pillow, cheap and has high accuracy.
Are you going the full 25 turns in each of the 23 attacks?
Welcome to the bullshit zone.
Agree, I did this with a pillow