Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING MUGGED

Started by Kendrick_Cruz [3243223] on in Questions & Answers.

25 replies · 861 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kendrick_Cruz [3243223]
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE SO MANY PEOPLE KEEP MUGGING ME ON AND ON LIKS I CANT KEEP STOPPING THIS I TRY AND UPGRADE MY AVOIDING ATTACKS BUT THEN AGIAN ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK AND NEARLY 90% OF GHEM ARE MASKED I CANT KEEP TAKING THIS IM GOING TO BE POOR

PLEASE STOP
Krow [3131637]
Lol. Because you are small and weak. Keep training. Buy a stock ticker and keep you money in stocks. :) everyone gets mugged though bro. Keep your head up homie
Dooxo [116017]
Shouting out loud in the forums will definitely not help :)

And for the love of God, if you are active enough, join a decent faction. Part of the reason you are being targeted is because you are alone and so you become an easy target choice.
Neliex [2857538]
They attack you maybe as they take a lot. Did you just tell us all they take a lot? What do you think will happen now when everyone know you are juicy target? Yeah..
Tigrrrrrr [132684]
After 18+ years, I may never understand.... Networth: $3,328,623


If he had every bit of it on him, it still wouldnt be worth 25e
Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer
Moved to QnA

Attacks are part of the game and especially common when you are still starting out as you are an easy target. I've linked a couple guides below to help you understand how to protect your money so mugging won't affect you much. However you'll still need to endure the attacks that are simply part of the game.

Preventing Mugs - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15971213

Keeping Your $$$ Safe - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15995211

Mentions: Deadly's guide to preventing mugs mainly for newbs · Keeping Your $$$ Safe!

JustGrey [3224569]
You're a noob walking around Torn streets all alone looking weak af, what really do you expect??? Go take some Xanax and train like crazy in the gym then maybe you'll stop yapping like this on the forums.