Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking For Friends

Started by DrNox [3282644] on in Roleplay.

24 replies · 605 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TennesseeTurner [3164172]
"Came to the wrong side of town, bucko!" Out of the shadows, she appears, brandishing a knife. "Empty your pockets and take off your shoes else Mama Turner run you through." her hips swaying in time with her knife flipping end over end in the air. The blade is a wide six inch bowie knife with an ivory handle. The street lit florescent glow glimmers off its sharp edge
TennesseeTurner [3164172]
A woman pokes her head around the corner and announces herself in a greeting. Tennessee, taken a back by this sudden shift in the dynamic, blinks for a moment in confusion. For a moment it's still until T sheaths her blade in her boot, blousing her dark blue jeans over it.

"This has never happened before. Usually I'm good at mugging people. Now I'm afraid I've lost my edge." She chuckles, crossing her arms. "You two want a tour of the place? I might as well show you two newbies around."
Akiriuu [3289713]
The figure watches from a distance, face hidden within the shadows of their hoodie. They will observe for a time before making their presence known. It's uncertain if these fellow newbies are trustworthy for the most part.....
Gameplayer75 [2805181]
Note to newbies in forums, please becareful posting at forums because predators lurk behind the curtains, waiting to sink their blades or shoot you behind your back. I speak from experience.
Trevelok [3298245]

in the distance a bottle rolls across the concrete. Looking in the direction of the sound. There is a trash can on fire. Standing around it is a man in ragged clothing. He tilts back another beverage. With his torn and tattered sleeve, he wipes  his mouth.  "I know" says the man. "I have been here..... Hiccup since I cant remember". The man starts to fight gravity as he reaches for another beverage. "Its been four days..." he stammers for his next words. The man falls asleep standing.

LunaKimXo [2738137]

“Turner! Come on, woman! that’s not how we introduce guests. You know this! Seriously, Even a can of Pringles could notice these lot are new here.”

 

Walker shakes her head and walks over slowly

”and yeah, you are losing your edge. You don’t jump out the shadows and say you’re gonna mug someone. If you wanted to do that just go to the UK. And cover up your face next time. Don’t want someone to ID you. You’d be done. Unless you off the person you’re mugging of course. Anyway”

 

Walker changes her attention to the group of newcomers

”welcome to torn. Trust me if I were you I’d turn around, run and never look back. This place sucks. Although at the same time it has its moments. Much like right here and now. There’s two things you lot need to learn quickly. First. Don’t talk in the global chat. You will get offed for absolutely nothing. And second. Somewhat similar. Stay out of the general discussion forums. It’s just as bad there.”

Skellington [2671472]

Fire up a new topic, put your story and its preferred path plus limitations in it, set the boundaries of what is and what is not allowed where it comes to bending or altering the story line and events, create a character sheet if there is need for one and finally set the boundaries of what is and what is not allowed where it comes to character abilities, weaponry and such. Then, when it catches on, people will join in soon enough. God knows there is need for a good new rp. So by all means, create one!

LunaKimXo [2738137]

Let’s be fully honest. The second you make a post, or comment on a post. Bam. That’s it. Perma hosp for a good couple days. (Level dependant of course. Basically ppl that sit in gen. Forums usually just roam around looking for easy ppl to mug)

Tommyknowsaguy [3384300]

Sure, I could be your friend, for a price.

I could introduce you to other friends, for a fee.

I could give you a tour of the town. Here, follow me into this alley for a moment.