Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Infinite money method?

Started by dingus [3188789] on in Gambling.

27 replies · 1.28k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

dingus [3188789]

I'm down to my last 2 million BUT I have a plan! I will put the 2 million plus it's earning on a 1.3x bet on the bookie EVERY DAY for 30 days! Assuming I win all of those bets and lose none... The total amount should end up to be over $5 billion.

Here's my thought process on the 1.3x bets. A 1.3x bet is a 30% chance of losing??  (I think...). If all goes to plan and teams don't play like shit, everything should be all laid out for me!   

If I lose, I will restart!

My equation:
2,000,000(1+0.30)^30

Current balance: $0

Key:
Blue = Upcoming & Placed
Purple = In progress / Haven't checked
Green = Win
Red = Lose

Bets placed:
You placed a $2,000,000 (x1.33) bet in the Bookie on Yes (Both Teams to Score Ordinary time) bet on Inter Miami CF II v New York Red Bulls II (Football)
You placed a $2,660,000 (x1.30) bet in the Bookie on LOUD (2-Way Full event) bet on LOUD v GAM Esports (League of Legends)

RESTART

You placed a $2,300,033 (x1.44) bet in the Bookie on Adam Walton (2-Way Full event) bet on Adam Walton v James McCabe (Tennis)
You placed a $3,312,198 (x1.66) bet in the Bookie on Under 1.5 Total (Al-Nasr Salalah Score Over/Under 1.5 Total Ordinary time) bet on Al-Nasr Salalah v Al-Wahda SC (Football)
You placed a $5,498,361 (x1.48) bet in the Bookie on Under 9.5 Total (Over/Under 9.5 Total Full event) bet on Philadelphia Phillies v Toronto Blue Jays (Baseball)

 

RESTART

 

You placed a $2,000,000 (x1.33) bet in the Bookie on Broadmeadow Magic (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Broadmeadow Magic v Maitland (Football)

You placed a $2,660,000 (x1.30) bet in the Bookie on Team WE (2-Way Full event) bet on LGD Gaming v Team WE (League of Legends)

You placed a $3,458,000 (x1.30) bet in the Bookie on Tunisia (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Tunisia v Equatorial Guinea (Football)

You placed a $4,495,400 (x1.36) bet in the Bookie on Ethan Quinn (2-Way Full event) bet on Ethan Quinn v Hiroki Moriya (Tennis)

You placed a $6,113,744 (x1.32) bet in the Bookie on Astralis (2-Way Full event) bet on Ninjas in Pyjamas v Astralis (Counter-Strike)

 

ADVERTISEMENTS

Need a banner, profile, or sig?  Shoot me a PM or mail for all of your graphic needs!  

Dsla [2807954]
This math don’t math. Max bookie bet is 1b so even if you hit 1b that’s the max you can bet
rabbit [1995921]

Why are all you shitting on him, if he sees logic in what he does whether you agree or not leave him to it. He might turn out successful, or not. Don't have to be dicks about it 👍

TartanSpartan [3135704]

I use Torn Bookie Tipster, I've won more in the last couple of days than if I was flying for flowers n plushies. I've had a few losses too but the wins outweigh the losses, but whatever your method is if it's working for you then go for it :)

TartanSpartan [3135704]

I use % so if my total amount I have to bet with is 100m, I put a bet on at 2% I bet 2m ×1.60=3.6m. You can put on more money, but imo if you wait til you have a decent NW before you start then it takes the sting out when you lose. Happy betting :D

Td3h [1785428]

A 1.3x bet is not odds of losing 1/33 btw. Bookie margin of 5-15% is also highest on the likeliest chance to win so your expected losses will be alot higher than if you bet on unlikely wins.

Shang-Chi [595766]

I actually found a bookie infinite money glitch but i reported it to bogie instead of exploiting it 😆 

 

I could have been filthy rich within a week.