Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave pls

Started by voltio [3284759] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
Rich is all about perspective. I felt really rich on my first day when a faction mate sent me $100K, and I moved into a PI of another faction mate. I felt rich when I got my first $1m salary from job. I felt rich when I could afford a few stock blocks.

Now I feel rich if my networth even goes up a few thousand daily. I've hit a curve :(
FrozenWolfie [3176337]
Ok children, let's say it all together as a class so the slow kids in the back with the dunce caps can follow..........Money lent AND/OR money deposited in faction vaults or are NOT accounted for in your networth calculations.

Dunce Jarhead: But durr um teacher, my Gunny told me I'm a blue falcon and would feed me Crayon treats for following like a puppy. Can you feed me Crayons too even though I can't do math and I don't understand. I just look at graphs with colors and lines and just assume stuff because I can't count and I'm lazy. The only numbers I know is 0311

Teacher: yeahhhh, go back to sleep kid